Wednesday 29th November, 6 pm to 7:30pm
Richmond Library Theatrette
Cr Amanda Stone undertook a MAV Local Government Fellowship in 2022 to study deliberative democracy and how it can improve decision making by involving citizens in the decision making.
She will present a summary of her findings and 2 local residents will respond.
A Q and A and discussion will follow.
Green Public Spaces
Streets and Movement
Building and Development
The Cremorne Community Inc. seeks:
- Process: To support a collaborative and co-creative approach to transport and land use planning in Cremorne.
- Vision/ambition: To advocate for a vibrant, entrepreneurial, and accessible neighbourhood with people friendly pedestrian realms and streetscapes for residents and workers alike, encompassing streets, new lanes, parks and open spaces.
- Built form/planning: To secure the adoption of planning and built-form controls that balance the positive aspects of continued development with the rich and diverse existing character of Cremorne, while providing certainty for the community.
- Green spaces: To advocate for increased green public open space in Cremorne.
- Accessibility & travel: To ensure that people can safely access any property in Cremorne, irrespective of whether they choose to walk, cycle, use public transport or drive.
- Best practice development: To secure the adoption of best-practice responses to climate change, including for new developments, retrofits and adaptations, as well as for the public realm.
- Sense of community: To support the continued sense of community within Cremorne, engaging the community in our future