Would you like to contribute your thoughts, concerns, suggestions or tributes about Cremorne?
Take this quick survey so we can help champion the main priorites in Cremorne:
‘Streets of Cremorne’
Wednesday 19th October, 7 pm to 8:30pm
Ratio Consultants, 8 Gwynne St Cremorne
It’s a community forum that will discuss issues around traffic and movement within the increasingly choked enclave of Cremorne.
It was prompted by a suggestion by Ratio Consultants who proposed a ‘Cremorne Loop’ – https://ratio.com.au/cremorne-pop-up-bike-lanes-one-way-traffic-loop/.
Green Public Spaces
Streets and Movement
Building and Development
The Cremorne Community Inc. seeks:
- Process: To support a collaborative and co-creative approach to transport and land use planning in Cremorne.
- Vision/ambition: To advocate for a vibrant, entrepreneurial, and accessible neighbourhood with people friendly pedestrian realms and streetscapes for residents and workers alike, encompassing streets, new lanes, parks and open spaces.
- Built form/planning: To secure the adoption of planning and built-form controls that balance the positive aspects of continued development with the rich and diverse existing character of Cremorne, while providing certainty for the community.
- Green spaces: To advocate for increased green public open space in Cremorne.
- Accessibility & travel: To ensure that people can safely access any property in Cremorne, irrespective of whether they choose to walk, cycle, use public transport or drive.
- Best practice development: To secure the adoption of best-practice responses to climate change, including for new developments, retrofits and adaptations, as well as for the public realm.
- Sense of community: To support the continued sense of community within Cremorne, engaging the community in our future